Fred Fred Burgers servers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fred Fred Burgers servers!

This is the forum's of Fred Fred Burgers server servers. If you have a question or comment please write in the appropriate forum below, and as always have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rufus998

Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app! Empty
PostSubject: Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app!   Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Name: Karsten Vaeth

Steam Name: Fizz_da_bamb

What have you done for the Captain Butters community?:
Not much I can do first I brought my two friends onto the server with me so they got hooked and love it! So now you have 3 more active players um I played a lot and I enjoy it a lot!

Why you should hire me: Well i can play at least 2-3 hours everyday! I have so much so
much experience! I have owned 3 minecraft server all very popular so these give me managing skills also I have been admin on 2 TTT servers so I had Gmod admin experience this server is the only server I would be staff on and I don't wanna cheat on you! Overall I have much much experience in management and controlling an environment you have a great server and I know I have the skills required to become a successful admin.
About me:Well im 14 and I am in 8th grade I get decent grades and I play Gmod a lot! Your server is in my top 5 fav servers and my second fav gamemode! I heard about all your updates and I am very excited I hope you let me be admin and thanks!

EXTRA:I will donate if I find reason(staff is a reason I wanna keep my home alive lol) I get paid on the 30th of every month from youtube! Also I have a lot of experience as i stated above.I am a youtuber so I can post videos to attract people! I have played gmod for 2 years and I have great people skills!
Back to top Go down
CaptainButters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app!   Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Well sir you did kinda poorly for the admin app. But i do like the idea for youtube so i'll say yes so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://buttersservers.board-directory.net
rufus998

PostSubject: Re: Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app!   Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:00 am

O im sad i did poorly I thought I did ok I mean Ik i should of constructed my essay better im sorry
Back to top Go down
rufus998

PostSubject: Re: Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app!   Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:07 am

@CaptainButters Hello I have been legitamently wrongfully been banned!
Cat banned me for playing with my friends I am on skype with them supermangreco and Noda. I blinded superman greco and got banned this isnt admin abuse I am friends with supermangreco and he wanted to see what blind would do. After I got banned he slapped and whipped and blinded my friends! I request to be unbanned at the least because cat has wrongfully over reacted
Back to top Go down
Sonic64544
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app!   Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:36 am

rufus998 wrote:
@CaptainButters Hello I have been legitamently wrongfully been banned!
Cat banned me for playing with my friends I am on skype with them supermangreco and Noda. I blinded superman greco and got banned this isnt admin abuse I am friends with supermangreco and he wanted to see what blind would do. After I got banned he slapped and whipped and blinded my friends! I request to be unbanned at the least because cat has wrongfully over reacted
Rufus please use a ban appeal in the future
I will look into this
Edit: I have conversed with the admins, you have been abusing your powers. Next time, tell the admins you will be doing it. Also, you have another ban on record. This conversation has ENDED. Talking further more will end in a forum ban. Thank you.
This post was posted 2014-04-26.
Edit 2: Your ban was 2 hours, so you are unbanned. This post was useless.
Post was posted 2014-04-26 09:12:49
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103723538/
CaptainButters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app!   Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:14 am

Sir. It was only for 2 hours. If you are really going to appeal over a ban that is 2 hours then you are really seriously starting to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
CaptainButters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app!   Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:15 am

this topic is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app!   Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fizz_da_damb Karstens ADmin app!
Page 1 of 1